October 23, 2008

still thinking..

science stream or art stream??
sceince stream or art stream??
science or art??
science or art??
science stream or art stream??

art stream or science stream??which is better, less stress or maybe easier??.. most of my friends are taking arts but they say science is better..*they always make me blur*..=.= i have been thinking about this almost all day..i like but not love science and i hate accounts..im bad in accounts one ler.. ask gabriel if u dont beleive me..so arts or science?? anyone??

i think i know what's my pmr results ade..no straight A's.. i wanted to scream or cry but i could'nt.. i mean its like there something in your heart..like very geram but you just cant!!..feeling frustrated??don't ask me why..maybe God doesnt want me to be upset.=).but now im alright.. Praise the Lord..i believe God has a great plan for me.. and of course for you too.. so dont worry..smile.

btw,my room is currently under construction. there will be a balcony for me =) its gonna get ugly before it gets nice (sounds familliar?) but sadly, i am goin crazy..=.= all i can hear is noise(you know la. the construction noise) no more birds singing in the morning(like in the movie Shrek), no more laughter , no more....err....no more sounds that i would love to hear when i woke up..i cant stay at home much longer..or i will be goin nuts!..gosh!! i need....silence!!...am i going nuts??

No comments: