June 8, 2008

<3 movies<3

basically everyone watch movies..its impossible for human to hate tv rite??its like most of our way to kill time wen we're bored or wateva..i mean besides sleeping, reading or sms-ing la =]
as u all noe that kung fu panda has jus been released on 6th june..so decided to watch it on fri lo..hehe honestly, the movie was nice n funny n very kung fu-ish lolx..im not goin to tell u bout the movie coz if i did den u won get it nice to watch de ma rite??..so go watch the movie urself n u'll noe it..haha
then at the same day..i watch superhero movie too..=] its jus like spiderman nia la.. but den they use dragonfly instead of using spider..its a movie mix together wit fantastic4,x-men n many more la..

then on sunday,,went to watch the indiana jones..actually i was planning to go to my fren's house to discuss bout our eng drama but ytd nite they said it was cancalled..make me wake up so early for the 10am service nia..haizz..so after the service,,went to gurney..din eat my lunch coz i was still full with the mc chicken i ate on my way to macalister road..who noes at 2pm*in the cinema* my fren called asking me why im not there yet..my mind was like full with question marks *???* "i tot the meeting was cancelled wat??not meh" i answered.."no la!where got??" my fren said..i was watching the movie halfway de..kacau ppl nia wan..without a choice,i went to her house n went back home at 3.45 as i had promised my mom..


quickly finish my sej n geo folio..n thank god the binding shop is sitll open..if not ah..i'll be like so panic looking for other shop..lolx..so its how my today was..=]

No comments: