October 19, 2009

Mixed Feelings.

Hi again. I know I have not been updating my blog recently. Im sorry! Just lost the interests in blogging lately.What's with the title? Yea, mixed feelings. That is how I feel recently. You see, an hour ago, I was the happy-old-me, 15 minutes later, turned into the pissed-off-me, then 5 mins ago, I was the crying-baby-me. Something is wrong here, right? I don't know what happened to myself. Of course, I'm trying to recover here. Feeling better now. Sometimes, people got tired of asking what's wrong with me, got angry at me, and what so ever. I really don't care about this right now. Set my heart pure and right to GOD first. Thumbs up?? If i don't, what's the point of keep saying sorry then making them angry again. It'll just end up like a cycle. Right? I missed the old me. Crazy going girl. I would just forget about everything and start a new day that GOD has made. Ups or downs, just let it go. That was me months ago. But now, it seems like the downs I was trying hard to let go and did, just come and gave me a visit. Weird right?

I didnt get it at first. But what's the point living with this mixed feelings when GOD is love, joy and peace. If GOD lives in me, love, joy and peace lives in me too. Isn't it? The old has gone, the new has come. Every day, every hour, every minutes, every seconds is very precious now, to me. Even 1 second can save a life during car accident. Just 1 second. How powerful is that. GOD is just awesome. INDESCRIBABLE! HE's way better than our expectation. You see, when I was trying to give up, HE will just make sure I won't. Holding me on. Even if I had done soo much hurtful things to him, HE won't give up on me. NO WAY!.

Why bother so much when God is in charged?-Mel.P.

No comments: