October 13, 2009

the MISTRESS is back!

I hereby declare that the blog mistress is now back to blogging because her finals had finally ended.
Thank you for your patience viewing this site.
=]
Indeed, finals is finally over!! muahaha! partying time!!
LOL Still, not all the time, need to study a little also during the holidays.
SPM is like next year! But I doubt it would happen.
Hello? As if ppl like me will study for next year's exam, right?
Let me tell you a lil of my timetable, aite?
Every wednesday,8.30-10pm, music lesson.
Every thursday, 8-10pm, dance practice.
Every friday, 8.30-11.30pm, SSK practice.
Every saturday, 3-10pm, SSK & Ignite youth.
Every sunday, service(morning *varies)
7-10pm, dance practice.
See! Is it packed every week? But I do not mind. haha! Keeps me busy, keeps me unbored. psst. Im giving you hints.During my free time I have, you can ask me out! anywhere! Just give me a call ot simply text me will do. I'll be very happy to say yes! haha. except during school time lerh, haiyo. Now I have lotsa albums to listen to, can start borrowing books from people to read, buy more HK drama to watch and.. *the list goes on.. Anyway, I gotta go. The post will be on my family dinner at E&O. We're like a regular customer there. haha.

No comments: