August 13, 2009

Random

Ohlah!!
I know I said I won't be blogging until my trials is over.
But, you know.
I'm trying to be a good blogger here, updating as much as I can.
*self-praising* =X
Haha. No ler. Just giving my brain a break.
I finish studying Chemistry, History, 3 quarter of Physics, and 1 quarter of Biology.
See! Just say I'm behaving very well lately! LoL
*pat pat*
Still, I have my reasons going online besides taking a break la.
But after this, seriously, not updating until trials is over!
*I hope so! Need to learn how to resist temptations!*
You see, I cant run away from it, right? Or I'll be out of my house!
Get what I mean?
Okay le. Going off soon. Practising Add Maths!
Miss me! =)
*sings*
Now unto the lamb who sits on the throne
Be glory and honor and praise
All of creation resounds with the song
Worship and praise him the Lord of Lords
Thanks to Mich for this!

No comments: