August 3, 2009

After trials?

11 more days to trials! *counting down* Erm, I did manage to study a little. Like erm, 3 pages of history a day? Hey what? It's kind of a bring improvement for me okay? I don't study until the day itself one! Those of you guys who know me well might know. If you don't know, I'm that kind of person who ONLY study on the day itself. Don't blame me! It's just me! Everyone has their own way of studying, right? =) Anyway, I exercised today! But no, I didn't sweat at all! Yeah, you got that right! Did not! I wonder why, though. I jogged a few rounds around my neighbourhood *if I'm not mistaken, 6 rounds i think* , 100 times of sit up, and 50 times of star jump. Isn't it more than enough? Arggh... Never mind!

Back to the main topic. Anyone up for movie marathon? As in, after my trials le which will be on August 20Th. Honestly, I have everything planned! LoL. Ouhh, and the list,
(August)
:::Public enemy
:::Obsessed
:::Ghosts of Girlfriends past
:::G.I Joe-rise of the cobra
:::Dance Flick
:::I Love You Beth Cooper
:::Up
:::Imagine That
(September)
:::Final Destination 4
:::The Ugly Truth
:::Caroline
:::G-Force
:::Funny People
But of course, That I will have to wait. There are still some other movies which are not showing in the cinemas already. So I guess I will have to buy DVD's.
:::X-Men
:::Race to Witch Mountain
:::He's Just Not That into You
:::Seven Pounds
:::Knowing
Argh!! I cannot remember already larh. Brain not functioning well right now. LoL I'm starting to fell giddy. *Pssttt.. I think I almost fainted in the bathroom just now after exercising* Feel like going to sleep now. But I cannot! Need to revise Mathematics. Having a short test tomorrow. Sigh.Okay, I think I better go off now. Stay Tuned!

No comments: