April 21, 2009

When I'm starting to love Add maths, things will just go bad. Like homeworks! I'm still stuck at chap4 when they're already theaching chap6 hahah. *well, at least im a lil further than ShiaWen larh. She's still stuck at Self assess 3.2. Yeah, beginning of chap 3. lol* And i don't even know chap3 very well. Ish...What i did with my homeworks? Simple, leave it first, on the day itself, borrow someboday's book and COPY! Honestly, that's what i did with the other homeworks. hahah. But who doesn't besides the hardworking one's? Btw, just a reminder for cgl-ians, thr's 26 MORE DAYS TIL MID-TERM! Hmm.. maybe i shall start a countdown thingy here to remind myself to study instead of going online. =.= But my darling is just too tempting! Yeah, it's on my study table. So, it'll be right infront of me. *cheers or runs?* Okay, i shall go and take a nap before i start my revision now. =) Stay Tuned. Will post the pic of seafood last nite with my family. I cant post it up today cus i cant find my card reader! lol. Buh-Bye.

No comments: