April 18, 2009

I need to get Stronger!

Yeah, It's stated up thr. I need to get Stronger! If you're thinking stronger as in physically, then let me correct you. NO! as in spiritually! Yeah. Cus when every time I'm going to 'do' something. Problems will 'visit' you at the very last minute. Like when I'm suppose to organise the Easter Celebration for CF, things will just suddenly come and....you know... And yes, it'll bothers you until you quit. Me? Quit? ouhh no... no more quiting! I'm sick of running away whenever i faces problem.I need to STAND UP!
Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do this time! I wanna show you who's my boss! *Are you scared now,huh? lol* uhmm hmphmm! Let me tell you who i work for. He 's called Jesus Christ. He paid me by dying on the cross for me. So, I'll spread this great news to the people around me! And,That's the greatest love ever found in this world. What? Do you ever think anyone would do that for you? Ur boyfriend/girlfriend kah? Nah.. As if they would ever do it. Dream it on!.. I gotta put my problems aside and continue to serve Him with a happy face on me. I mean ada masalah ke takde, u juga kena hidup kan? takkan nak bunuh diri bila ada masalah ke? Gila lah ni. Jika benar, u takkan berada di sini untuk baca blog saye ler. U awal awal sudah takde kut. Im gonna Stand Up and have the 'Never Give Up' attitude! Is it true, people? Let me see a thumbs up if you agree with me OR do correct me if I'm wrong, aite? =)
.
God bless you, People! =)

No comments: