April 24, 2009

Gone.

Ahhh.... Exams! I haven't started studying yet! I don't even get what the teacher is saying. *Biology, Physics* I'm still stuck in Add maths Chap 3. =( any tutor here? Ish!....

Ouhh ouhhh ouhhh, I went Prangin today. Just to look for the PSP that my dad wants me to buy. If you're thinking that the PSP is for me, Then NO! I don't like playing games. *but depends on what games la* hahah. It's for my dad's client's daughter. Lol. To cut the long story, the old one that my dad bought for her last time, was 'rampas-ed' by some datin's daughter la. Datin mer.. Who dares to take it back, rite?Now, the client wants my dad to but a new one for her.
=.= What ler. My dad pays for both of the PSP you know? so rich meh? Client only mer..Like very 'rank-ed' only * get it? hokkien, tuah liab*. !@#$#@#@! One PSP cost like RM800++ ade lurh.. And 2 PSP is like RM1600++. Gosh!! can just save the money for his future or something.

Besides, I have to walk for hours, shop by shop to get the cheapest price. lol. Finally, RM820 is what i got. FREE screen protector, 4GB memory stick * i know is very small but who cares?*, USB Cable, games downloading for twice, discount voucher RM30 for the bag-pack n ear-phone, Upgrade memory to 8GB for RM80. I have no idea whether is it reasonable or not. Any ideas, readers? But that's the best deal i can get after hours of searching and talking and persuading! Ssshhhh...I'm now PSP-ing before my dad comes n take it away! heheh. Just to check the quality larh okie? So called! hahah. Not bad eh..Ada Wi-fi one. camera, banyak function larh.. I love the games! hahah. Sorry larh. I lost my USB cable n my card reader. So, i can't post up the pictures. =( Whatever lar. As if you have never seen a PSP before, aite? Then went Sushi King for dinner! XD.

OkOk. Gotta go. By the way, I'm going to stop my Chemistry and Physics tuition already. I'm just too tired for any more activities on Friday larh. Cannot tahan. If not, afternoon tuition til 6.30pm then 8pm have to go hunza for Prac till 11pm or sometimes till midnight!! Tired wei!...Zz

No comments: