April 28, 2009

Fevering Feverish

Yeah..I am sick! T.T It started last evening. I felt so "hot". I mean as in the fever "hot" hot. I thought i think too much or maybe i just need more sleep! I slept! but the "hotness" made me woke up for a few times. I gave up! I called my dad. And he took me to the Singapore Clinic.
* rmb? the doctor whom scolded me TWICE!* Yeah. This time i prepared everything! But it wasn't the same doc. =.= To cut the long story short, thr's a couple. I saw them walking out of the doc's room. The lady was so mad!
-
Lady. Husband. Receptionist.
"I told him i couldn't sleep, but he ask me to sleep! What kind of advice is it? I'm not that 'wu liau' to come here and and look at his face!?? Fine! I'll get for a 2ND opinion."
But he is a doctor too!..*trying to comfort his wife*
NO!! It's my right! I know myself better than anyone.
Okay. *disappointed*
*ask the receptionist for a glass of water*
What do you want to do with it?
Take my medicine of cus!
But the doc said you're not suppose to take it with an empty stomach!
Who cares?! I pay for the meds! And I'm in pain! What can i do?
* nag and nag and nag......*
Giggles.
Don't laugh! I'm angry rite now!.
Disappointed!
-
Well. I feel sorry for the husband. hahaz. Don't misunderstand. I didn't curi dengar! They were talking at a max volume that everybody in the clinic was staring at them. Honestly, the doctor was a bit 'gila'??...
Dad. Receptionist. Doctor.
* Explain bout the meds*
Eihh??...No antibiotic ah?
Errmmmm i dunno. The doc didn't mention anything about antibiotics.
And when we were about to leave,
*scream* Wait, I want to give you antibiotics.
*whispering to me* No wonder the couple was so mad.
So what do you think? lol.

No comments: