March 20, 2009

RedBox! =}

Hello! =)
It's the last day of holidays already. sigh! =(
It's mean back to school, more homeworks, asignments, folio's.
Arghhh.... *runs away*
Aihh.. What to do?
Nevermind, ignore that! hahah
Anyway, since im out of stuff to post about,
Why don't I talk about my "party" in RedBox last evening, aite?
-
My sis, my cou bro (the driver) and I left my house at 5++.Went to Eve to get a cake for my cousin sis.Then, off to Gurney. *trust me, his driving is a lil "blur". *He almost knock 2 cars! I repeat, 2 CARS! Just thank God i survived! lol. Okay, Back to the story. Reach thr at around 6pm, registered, got 2 rooms. *luckily i booked 2 rooms. If not ah.. chaos!* Why? Cause the adults sure choose all the "lau lau mia songs" mer. Us, youngsters sure pengsan one.. hahah. We waited for 2 hours for the rest to arrive! I wonder what were they doing! Busy make up kah?

This is taken while waiting for the rest to arrive.* bad quality punya camera*

This "party" is also held for a suprised b'day party. Its my cousin sister's b'day! So much for her suprise, she looks a lil angry. lol.

My cousin sister, Evon and her mommy!

Her b'day cake!.

Sorry ler. My hands were shaking when im taking this photo due to my cousin's siau-ness.

Err.. yea hahah.. She loves singing too.

No comments: