March 9, 2009

Farewell!

Just came back from ChiaMing's farewell party.
He's going to Singapore for 3 months then Kl for studies.
We went to some steamboat bbq place somewhere at Penang Road i guess.
It's a buffet lah of cuz, but Im still hungry! lol
After that, went to Sunset Bistro at Batu Feringhi.
*Don't think we go there and minum ya! Its just very relaxing. You know, at the beach, with friend all crazy one, comfy chair,place where you can really enjoy your stress-free life*
Manatau, reach there like around 15 minutes like that only,
hujan pulak! Apalah.
No choice loh, everybody balik kampung.
So,
Buh- bye Rev. Dc. Low Chia Ming!
This post is for you! *so don't say i boh sim! lol*
No worries.
God is always with you and you yourself know that!
All the best in everything you put your hands in!
Will keep you in my prayer!
Alright? =)
-
I wonder why is everybody leaving Penang. =(
Is it because Penang is simply not good enough or wat?
For fun?
For 'extra experiences'? Sigh.
Sooner or later, all my good friends will be leaving too.
Leaving me behind in Penang. =(
My close buddies, school friends, Ignite one, my cousin?
*You know who you are!*
=/

No comments: