March 13, 2009

CF

FYI, my school doesn't have CF as a society!
but it exist!! unofficially, though.
STILL, Im amazed!
I mean you know, UNOFFICIALLY?
Loads of works to do, you know?
Its very hard to get it registered, i dunno why the JPM don't allow?
It's unfair! other school have it but not ours.
=(
I believe God will show us the way somehow.
Anyway, we had a CF meeting today. sort of a committe meeting le.
We're gonna have a Good Friday and Easter celebration!
woo-hoo!! =D
And i don't know why must they put me incharge of drama!
=.= Its not like i dont like drama or what.
*Just so you know, i serve in SSK as an actress since i was 11*
But suddenly i lose my interest in acting.
Most of them 'praised' me saying im very good in acting.
But im not that dramatic le. hahas
I don't know le. =(
I mean i love to act but its like i don't have the talent in acting anymore.
*Talents, where did you go? Are you lost somewhere?*

No comments: