February 12, 2009

Valentines!

Valentine's Day is coming!!
Have you bought flowers, chocolate , etc?
If yes. Good!... *winks*
If no, arhh!! pls hurry!! or ur gf might be mad.. hahah
But me, i'll be dating with my dear cloth!
Singing my love songs to 'him' in the library..
romantic huh?
sigh.
Wait! did i told you that my school is having a gotong-royong this sat?
yes? no? Nvm, now you know!
I'm serious. I dont know why must they choose Valentine's Day.
=(
-
Valentine's wishlist?
1.A gigantic teddy bear- it must be bigger than my 14 inch pillow. hahah
2.A brand new camera!- tho, im still looking for a suitable one
3.chocolate?.. -hehe.. Trust me, chocolate melts a gal.* depends lah. some gals dislike choc*
4.Bible? - my old bible's skin is coming out de! =( poor bible. its my fav!
did i missed out anything? hmmm...i'll tell you when i know. hahah.
Im still saving money for the bible ONLY! So far, i've save almost half of the price de.
the rest shall wait. xd Still, i dont mind if you get it for me? hahah..

No comments: