February 25, 2009

Telah Dimarahi! =(

I was actually scolded by the doctor in 1 of the clinic just now.
=(
most of the time, i'll go to the clinic in Hunza one but its closed.
so my mom took me to a clinic somewhere in Penang Free School.
im sick already somor scold me..
wat ler..
-
Doc: so? what happen to you?
me: im having a headache *points at the part whr there's pain*
Doc: Do you wear specs?
me: yea?
Doc: and how come i dont see you wearing it now?
me: cuz the specs man told me i can only wear it when i need it.
Doc: NO!! next time, dont go to that shop anymore. you know what's a good advice?
you should wear it all the time. Dont tell me you dont see something at a distant?
me: err.. *speechless*
Doc: nevermind, let me check whether are you having a fever or not.
*he checked twice!*
Doc: eh. your having a fever la.
me: ohh really? * act, i do noe im having a fever. i mean isn't it he's job to find out?*
Doc: Next time, tell me earlier. Cause nobody know's u better than you do.
Me: *giggle* Okay.. I will.
-
I'm actually shoot-ed by him twice!
=(

No comments: