December 4, 2008

Dress Rehearsal

i have to admit that our dance is a total mess.. especially the last part.. but jus our dance.. the rest is really good.. And my fav is the kids dance.. =) i totally love it.. *everything is ok, everything alright, i got Jesus in my life* Lol.. especially when it reach to the 'whoa 'part. Hahah.Those who were there or Melvin, i think you noe what im talking about huh?
from left: doreen janice, shiawen, me and colleen(bottom)
from left: joseph, konjoe, ariel, nicholas and gabriel(missing!)
Both pics above are not taken by me. i think its collen ler.. cuz my memory card was with her. Without realising it, she snap a few pics of us.. =.= Off to the toilet now.. gotta take a bath. *jus woke up onli ok* then at 6, me goin Baptist then off to practise.. God Bless Ya!!

No comments: