December 5, 2008

Another Day of Fun

Actually im suppose to go to school one but i changed my mind last night.. chiaming told me that there will be a hiking to the waterfall at botanical garden.. So, i ended up ppk-ing *fong fei kei* on my friends n ms. koay.. We reach there at 9 a.m. but sadly, cm's not there yet so we decided to take a walk 1st.. And yes!! i love the flowers!! i don noe why but somehow i felt relaxing when i sees flowers.. But its just so sad that i cant rmb the names.. And of cuz i noe names like rose, hibiscus, orchid?? lol..
Even its a long and tiring * i mean really tiring!* hike, but its worth it when you reach the waterfall.. Its just so nice. Relax. And wow?? Pics is with ChiaMing.. I think he'll post it ler.. so visit his blog if you wanted to see the pic.. If not, ask me la!!
Then, we went to gurney to have pur lunch.. Trust me, pastamania sucks!! im serious.. don believe, TIY!! *try it yourself* played a few games of pool then off to Salvation!! i bought this CD, John Davis for 9 bucks.. well, its a emo song!! lol
And here i am, blogging.. hahah

No comments: