November 5, 2008

Queen of Ponteng-ers

Based on the title above, surely you would know that i skipped school today rite?..And yes! its not that i loves skipping school.. Its just that i don't want to sit in the mini hall nor helping in the SPBT room.. Though the school organize some program for the students, i guess the students get bored with it.. Lol.. And they really need to realize that! Or the students will continue skipping school, like me!
Anyway, my dad told me that he'll get me a bike(as in motosikal not basikal) if i score at least 6A's in my PMR.. well, i smilled cuz i knew i would not get 6A's.. To be honest, i don want anything from them, I just want them to be happy and proud, of cuz.. But i do want a brand new Mp3.. i have one before but it spoiled 1 year ago.. Lol. P.S: christmas is coming..start saving money to buy me a present yea?? hahah.. joking joking.. but i don't mind if you do.. =)

No comments: