December 1, 2008

Abandon-ed

believe it or not, i just abandon-ed my bloggie for 18 days..if anyone realise it ler..
hahah..its not my 1st time anyway..XD but i got my reason one ler.. And it's...babies..yea,, babies.. lol..i travel 16hours on a 2-way trip to pahang just to visit my newborn cousin.. but its worth it..why?? cuz i loves kids AND she's CUTE!!.. hahah.. and she vain too.. lol.. seriously!! i dunno what's wrong with the blogger, i cant upload the pictures.. i shall just upload it for you next time when i have the time to.. im fully book-ed this month..

Dec 3-Dress Rehearsal
Dec 5- Im going back to shcool..
Dec 6- Whatz Up Day(finale)
-Clowning, Queensbay Mall
Dec10-I dunno what they call it but its for PMR-er and SPM-er
Dec 8-16- Im suppose to be in Singapore but i got loads of stuff to do in Pg.
Dec 13- Carolling in Hunza for SSK Christmas celebration
-Ignite in Queensbay Mall
Dec 18- Full Dress Rehearsal
Dec 19,20 and 21- Christmas Presentation
Dec 24-Im organizing a b'day party for my grandpa.. =)
Dec 25- Merry christmas =) i might be going for the dinner..*MIGHT*
Dec 27-Pulau Jerejak.. the winnner for Whatz Up Day will be going for FREE!! Btw,my
group,ALPHA is leading.. whee =)
-i will be going to Melaka!! 2 days 1 night trip..

Do i look busy?? but it should be the same with you all ler.. its just that i got an extra SSK program.. right?? i want to go shopping oso cannot.. sad me =(

No comments: