November 12, 2008

10 things that I..

10 things that i love or want..
-See God, Jesus or His angel??i mean like face to face so tat i can hug Him tighter than hugging my lover..Lol.. actually, i've been praying for this long long time ago.. i guess God said no??
-A mp3 hahah..
-Fly to the moon!.. Yea, fly la..not by rockets but by wings..I wonder how it feels like..=D
- to have tons of kids..lol..No, i'm not gonna give birth to all of them but i'll adopt them!! well, if i can afford them, i will
-To be a psychologist..i tink =.=
-I want to climb on the highest mountain in this world!! am i weird?=X
-I wanna go to Paris or Italy?? and of cuz to Eiffel Tower(did i spell it correctly?).. i just like to travel!!
-To stand on top of the highest building and then look down and maybe scream on top of my lungs!!*ahhhhhhh*
-to own a chocolate factory!!(like kinder bueno? or cadbury?) but 1st, i have to marry a choc guy..=)
-Lastly, i would like to build places for the orphan, 'kena bullied womon/child', poor people..
which means i have to be a BILLIONAIRE!!

No comments: