September 17, 2008

vacation??

guess wat?!..im in KL rite now!!..muahaha..it's a sudden vacation!!..i din't even know my mom book 3 tickects ad wan..wen i came home.."hoay,we're going KL at 4pm later"..im like,what?!..but but but!!..mom:"no but!!..we're coming back tomorrow(wed)"..n i tot we'll be going 4 i day onli mer, so i followed. mana tau,my mom say thurs onli go home..wat ler!!have to skip sch again..argh!!..i tink i skip sch more than 5 times this year de ler..oh oo..im gonna get demerits marks for ponteng-ing sch!!..

National service
who 's chosen??..my edler sis?? nope..which means??i have a big chance that i'll be chosen when i've reach 17 years old..Gosh!!..my cou bro was chosen too..he came home kek khi-ing.. so i asked,what happen to you??fail ur exam ar??..my cou sis replied:no ler..he got chosen for NS
my sis and I started laughing!!!...then mom:laugh wat??both of you might be chosen since ur elder sis din get chosen..if pheng(my younger sis) got chosen,im not that worried coz she learned karate..but you??i tink you sure cry wan..so *sio chia*(i tink it means lemah os something).. of coz i stoped laughing..lolx..so i guess i beta start praying like rite now??

No comments: