August 21, 2008

~bowling~

actually,mel n shia wen were planning to celebrate my fren,may's b'day at midlands one..unfortunately,her dad don't allow her to go..so she can't make it..=(
me,mel,wen,adrian,chia ming n edward went bowling loh..all of us did very well..practices makes perfect rite?..n do not judge,or u will be judge...so don say other ppl can't bowl or something la okie??..mel,ming,wen n edward played their own game coz they reach there berore me n adrian..

this is me n adrian's result

see the 'S' column,i got 3 strike(spot the 'X'?)..whee XD

then,we went to gurney..while waiting for the rest,me n adrian went to the arcade..honestly,im bad in driving so,we only play guns..hehehe..we went to a lot of places la..then at around 7p.m. only we went home..haha..overall,it was nice..get to go out during the holidays..relax for 1-day before the exam..

and now,i'm thinking to go or not to got to the connection point..coz pcc's having a concert tonight..both is about God..n both is nice..sometimes it's hard to make decision..i always ask God before making a decision..hopefully he'll tell me what to do,which is better for me or right..you know..stuffs like that la..

No comments: