July 16, 2008

i'm back [part 2]

no no no..this time the internet got prob not my com..my com's still working..haiz..without com,i dunno how to kill time de..beside bible-ing n watching tv..T_T..n its 22 more days before olympics/pmr trial..i wonder y both falls on the same day..it means i cant watch olympics if im gonna sit fot my trial rite??haiz...

study??no, im not.. but ytd i did =] unfortunately,i fell asleep after studying for 1 hour..lol..
its already 3.3opm n i have to fetch my cousin at 4.30pm from her some running competition ler..then.i have to rush back to greenlane..wow..life is that sien huh?? but but but.......
life isn't boring at all if JESUS is in ur life..agree?? well,, if u don bliv me, go ahead n try it.. okay??..xD

okay ler..i shall stop craping now..so tada... hope to see u guys this sat at 286,macalister road yea?? dom miss it k??hehe..

No comments: