April 16, 2008

Over!!..

hooray!!.. my oral has finally over!!..
muahahaha...so happy nia..lol...

*flash back..
wen my name was called*panic*,....
i stand up n walk to the front of the class...

teacher:boleh mula sekarang..
me:*heart beats faster*

(for ur info,..my title was 'tabiat buruk perokok'..)
*after my bla bla bla..

teacher:berikan 2 langkah untuk mengurangkan kadar perokok..
me:err.. *gulp (not goin to tell u wat i answered..keke..)
teacher: *noded her head..(means okay n u may sit down)
me: *relief..

and that is how my oral ended(borong hor??lol..)
just so u noe,. i got full marks for the oral test *giggle


By the way.....................................
jus wanna wish someone happy birhday..
*i think u noe who is the someone rite??lol..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!..

happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to yyyyooooouuuuu..........
happy birthday to you!!!...*clap hands...
lol..

a blessed birthday to you
&
god bless..

No comments: