April 27, 2008

coz i have a bad day..

after i reach home from hunza at around 11.30,,

lil sis:u hungry ar??wanna order mcd?
me:*kinda hungry too* ermm..okay lo..

so.. i called them n ordered 1 medium iced milo,4-piece of chicken mcnuggets
1 set of medium mcvalue meal-chicken mcnuggets..
then, me n my lil sis went to the living room,watching tv while waiting for the
*mcd man*...
5-10 minutes later.............................
poof!!!...the air-cond was off,,the tv went off too..next??
the lights went off too??!!!!....

lil sis:ohh noo!!..no electricty dee..*frighten*

u noe wat it means?????.......
IT MEANS NO AIR-COND,NO TV N NO LIGHTS!!!..
do u have any idea how scary it was??..
anyway...
we went to my room n find a torchlight..
thank god i found mine while my sis was having trouble finding
hers..*so sad*...
then..*peet peet* the 'mcd man' is here..

lil sis:bad timing!!..
me:*laughs*

i opened the door,,went out to get my mcd's from the man..
then i went inside the house..put down the foods on the rounded table..
the next thing that came across my mind was..
how are we goin to eat this foods if there is no light!!..
so i asked my lil sis...

lil sis:y dont we use the candles??
me:can oso ho?!..*y din i think of that..lol..*

so we went up to the store room to grab a few of the candles n the lighter too..
went down the living room,,n lighted the candles...

me:hey..it looks like we're having candle-light dinner together ho?!..
lil sis:yea ho..too bad ur not a guy..haha..
me:*swt!!..*

30 minutes later.............
me n my lil sis finish eating our yummylicious supper..
then..my sis said she was kinda sleepy de..
so we went up,,n i went in to my room..
goin to close the door de but then my sis was waiting outside her room
*like i forgot to say goodnite to her*..hahaha...
then i jus remembered that she was afraid of dark..
haizz..so big dee somor so scared..lolx...so i said she can sleep here in my
room tonite but just for tonite ok?!..lolx..*a big smile appear on her face*
i think she fell asleep as soon as she lied down on the bed..haha..
then..i noticed that the fan start spinning again..
me:hey..the electricity is back again..yay!!..*i forgotten that she was fast asleep*
hahahaha...

that drama ended at around 2 a.m. this morning..hahaha..
wat a bad day..lolx..*actually not that bad la hor??=)

No comments: